Friday, September 24, 2021

Autumn Morning Walk

 


A cool front came through the other night and left lower temps and lower humidity in its wake. It feels wonderful. Different. Exciting. I wasn't sure I was ready to let go of Summer and all it offers, but stepping out this morning, I think my mindset is shifting. I think I'm ready, Autumn. Ready for all you have to offer.


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Dua


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Maitreya

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Balance :: Necklace

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

*COCO*_DenimShirt(MidBlue)_M

LRD Mabelle jeans


::SHOES::

[DDL] Assassin (Black)


::OTHER::

:: DS :: Patricia Glasses

hive // coffee on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment