Friday, September 10, 2021

White After Labor Day


It's weekend sale time, y'all! And here's my first purchase of the weekend...this adorable dress that's perfect for the office, a date in the city, and so much more! Here in America, they say "don't wear white after Labor Day". Pfft! Dressing in white is one of my FAVORITES and I do it all year long. 

I'm such a rebel. Ha ha ha! 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR

DOUX - Olga ::


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Infinity :: Bracelet

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring 


::CLOTHING::

Belle Epoque - Candace Navy


::SHOES::

REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS


::OTHER::

:: DS :: Tracy Glasses

[DDL] Adore (bag)


No comments:

Post a Comment