Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Moving is hard.


As we close the books on our time in Ilha do Sol, we're looking forward to our next adventure with our next project. But I'm here to tell ya'... packing up three sims worth of "stuff" and moving to a brand new home is NOT easy! At least I'm dressed comfortably. I love this new outfit I picked up over the weekend from Vinyl. Creators are really BRINGING IT these days with their textures and I'm LOVING it! 

It will be a while before we're ready to welcome you to the new sim, but I can't WAIT to show you guys around when it's done.


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

HEAD / lel EvoX LILLY 3.1

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - POWER bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

TRUTH / Lullaby


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Maitreya

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace

Gaury Crystal Palm Cuff

Nov-Menace Diamond Watch II

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento

ROSSI. Chic H Bracelet- Gold/Silver

ROSSI. Iced Out Bracelet- Gold


::CLOTHING::

VINYL - Goin' to the Mini Mart Skirt  - Maitreya

Vinyl - MODESTY PANTIES - Maitreya

VINYL - My Binging Sweater - Maitreya


::SHOES::

REIGN.- BREEZE SANDALS

No comments:

Post a Comment