Saturday, October 22, 2022

Mysterious Designs - Smoke Machine


Hi, there!

Welp, spooky days are here again and with that comes fun things for all of us to create our Halloween-y displays. And today, I want to share with you a MUST HAVE - the Mysterious Designs SMOKE MACHINE! 

The Smoke Machine come with light, dark, green, orange and red smoke as well as an option to change the "smoke" picture/particle to anything else you'd like! Just drop your own pic in either the light or dark smoke machine's Contents tab and you can create all kinds of thpookiness! What I absolutely LOVE about this smoke machine is how well the "smoke" shows up in my photos. Above is just one of many photos I've taken with my smoke machine to add such a great effect in-world without having to do anything in post/Photoshop after the photo is taken.

Head over to Mysterious Designs and check out this awesome product along with so many other very well-made items! You won't be sorry. And yes, you CAN send me candy as a thank you. :))



Here are the Mysterious Designs links for you to acquaint yourself with all Glen's creations:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment