Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Good Morning!


Good Morning! I woke up extra early, ran to town for coffee and now I'm back at home preparing to decorate our son's room in our new loft. Still need to work on the kitchen, but I think it's turning out nicely. The kitchen is by Pixel Mode. It's one I've had for a while but haven't used yet. I really like it in this loft setting!

Today is the first day of Fall and I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures and colorful leaves. My family isn't as excited about the changes as I am. Well, Syx is like me. He enjoys the changes. But Bryan and Myysti are warm weather kiddos who only love temps warm enough to swim in. That is, until I remind them about Christmas and bundling up for sled rides and all the fun stuff like that.

If baby Bryan's room turns out as cute as I hope it will, I'll post a pic of it. Fingers crossed! 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Lynn


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Maitreya

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Balance :: Necklace

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento 


::CLOTHING::

.miss chelsea. Gina Cardi

LRD Reese pants


::SHOES::


::OTHER::

:: DS :: Patricia Glasses

hive // coffee on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment