Monday, September 20, 2021

The pups and I


I got this cozy sweater this weekend at Miss Chelsea in my weekend sales haul and I just HAD to find a place to wear it this morning. Ilha do Sol is still too warm for sweaters, so I gathered my new puppers (also adopted this weekend in my sales shopping - don't tell Syx just yet. I have to break it to him gently that we have more dogs. I can hear him groaning already!) and we went back to Luane's World at her Le Monde Perdu - Autumn sim where it was cool and sunny. After taking a walk through the colorful woods and letting the pups splash in the stream, I took this picture of us before we headed back home. I love being able to "teleport" to different worlds and experience different climates and surroundings. SL is a wonderful place. Don't you think? 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Savannah 


::ACCESSORIES::

Cae :: Aurora :: Necklace

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Maitreya

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

.miss chelsea. Gina Cardi

Blueberry - TSS 9/4 - Elias Jeans 


::SHOES::

Phedora ~ Martha Flats


::OTHER::

:: DS :: Patricia Glasses

hive // coffee on the go

JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Black & Tan Held

JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Blenheim Companion

JIAN King Charles Spaniel - King Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment