Monday, September 27, 2021

Light Practice


I'm practicing with lighting this week. I have NO idea what I'm doing yet, but I will.

I have admired SO many pics on Flickr that are lit so beautifully. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the lighting was set up in SL or done afterward in Photoshop, etc. Oh, how I WISH there was a magic wand I could wave to make my pics look as beautifully lit as those I've drooled over in my feed! 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3


::HAIR::

tram K0925 - Uber 9/21


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Gaury Crystal Palm Cuff

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

- sixx - Lifted Sweater Dress


::SHOES::

#EMPIRE - Beccas


No comments:

Post a Comment