Sunday, September 26, 2021

Something Diferent


Welp... I finally "built" myself a  Lellutka Evo X avi. This isn't a permanent change. More like a side project. :) 

Is it me or do you guys think like I do - the more "advanced" these enhancements get, the more confusing they get?

That sounded grouchy. I don't mean for it to. I usually love learning new things. But the way this head works challenged me more than I expected. However, I am happy with the way my first try came out. Can't wait to make some more looks with the Evo X line!

By the way - I used the Lelutka Lilly Evo X head for this version. Looking for a pretty skin and shape for the Fleur and Avalon Evo X heads if you have any recommendations. :) 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

 lel EvoX LILLY 3.1

E.BEAUTY - FREYA SKIN  [LELUTKA] EYEBROW - BOM

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3


::HAIR::

TRUTH / Euphoria 


::CLOTHING::

INDIGO - Imaad Satin Top In Ecru/Maitreya

INDIGO - Praio Tailored Trousers In Ecru/Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment