Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sneaking In a Taste of Fall


Although Spring is my FAVORITE season, Autumn is a close second. I've seen a lot of fall-themed clothing and decor items in my feeds lately. They have caused a yearning inside me for apple cider, pumpkin spiced ANYTHING, cozy sweaters and snuggling whilst eating s'mores by a firepit. Though it's still very warm at Ilha do Sol, I had to take a trip over to Luane's World on the Le Monde Perdu - Autumn sim to get a taste of what's to come. I'm happy Fall is just around the corner! 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Peach


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

:- Schelm -: Wave Bracelet 

Cae :: Infinity :: Bracelet

Gaury Crystal Palm Cuff

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

Belle Epoque - Bella - Red


::SHOES::

NATIVE URBAN - Egos Sneakers


::OTHER::

hive // apple cider mug


No comments:

Post a Comment