Thursday, September 16, 2021

Pink Makes Me Smile


My husband, Syx, knows how I feel about the color pink. It makes me giddy. I love it. 

A few days ago, I received a gift from him while he was offline. Have you ever gotten something out of the blue from someone who wasn't logged on? It feels like someone coming up and hugging you from behind.

Just... yum. To know you're being thought about even though they're not "here" with you? Love it.

So imagine the squeal of delight I let loose when I opened the gift to find this Aleutia robe in one of my favorite shades of  P I N K !!!  Can't wait for him to get here so I can spin and twirl and show this off to him! :) 


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Sam


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings 

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Infinity :: Bracelet (R) <Materials>

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace <Materials>

EarthStones Belly Gems - Treasure 

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento 


::CLOTHING::

[Aleutia] Bryce Robe (Mait) Siesta Pink

[Aleutia] Bryce Bikini Bottom (Mait/Petite) Siesta Pink

[Aleutia] Bryce Bikini Top (Mait) Siesta Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment