Sunday, April 17, 2022

NaaNaa's - Alena Necklace and Madona Glasses


Hi, friends! Spring has finally SPRUNG in my hemisphere and I couldn't be more happy. Spring is my absolute FAVORITE season of all in the history of, like, EVERRRRR! For me, it symbolizes an awakening...a renewing...warmth and most of all, HOPE. 

Speaking of hope, I HOPE you guys will love these new beauties from NaaNaa's as much as I do (how's THAT for a segue?!). I'm wearing two very special, extra cute items from NaaNaa's today - the Alena necklace and the Madona glasses. The Alena necklaces can be found at Fameshed X; the glasses are at Anthem. After that, you'll be able to find both at the Grey Magic sim.

The Alena necklace is rigged for Maitreya, Freya and Legacy. It is available individually in 4 different metals - and 6 in the fatpack! You can turn off/on each individual chain. Love that feature. The fun Madona glasses are available as a fatpack so you can match any outfit. I LOVE having so many options!

That's all for now. Wishing you all love and light!

{HUGS}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment