Wednesday, May 18, 2022

LRD - Siri and NaaNaa's DANCE Necklace


Hi, guys! It's been a while, but I'm baaaaa-aaaack! And have I got some KYUTE stuff for you today.

First we have a new mainstore release from LRD called Siri. Siri has a sexy, lacey bra top and pants and matching panties - perfect for lounging around the pool. Or going to the grocery store. We won't judge.

The outfit had me feelin' free and frisky, so I just had my very own, impromptu dance party on my deck. NaaNaa's DANCE necklace set was the perfect accessory for such an occasion. This necklace can be found at Fameshed, and after that at the Grey Magic Sim!

Ok, kids...that's it for today, but I can't wait to get back in the swing of things and bring you more good stuff soon! 

{HUGS},

- Brynnie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment