Saturday, August 13, 2022

OYI - New Bone Masks


 If you know me, you know I'm usually more of a rainbows-and-unicorns kind of gal. But buried deep down in Little Miss Sunshine here is a mischievous, dark side. And OYI's new bone masks brought THAT girl out for a while this week.

I like her. I think she should visit more. ;P

OYI (Only Your Imagination) has some new macabre masks you should check out. I'm wearing the Bone Bill mask, but there are also the Bone Wolf, Bone Owl, Bone Jaw, and Bone Jackal masks available. There are three masks in each set - one bone mask and two decorated ones. They are a Unisex with C/M/NT perms.

Don't wait for October to bring out the fun of YOUR dark side! Stop by OYI, check out the NEW STORE DESIGN (it's KILLAH!) and pick out your own bone mask. Walk on your wild side!

No comments:

Post a Comment