Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Why the Happy Dance?


"Why the Happy Dance?" you ask?

Well, it's because I finally found the PERFECT pool and fence surround for a project I'm working on!
I needed a swimming pool with a darker tone that looked chic - and I found this jaw-dropping glass panels kit at the same place! BAM!

Both items come from Mysterious Designs. The pool is the "Swimming Pool Dark v1.0" that comes with a VERY handy rezzer AND an extra tiled platform you can use to help with the pool depth in-ground if needed (I used it as a tiled patio!). The pool has a lovely wall at the far end with a water feature and planters that hold a few plants - but of course I plan to add more! I love me some outdoor plants, y'all.

MD has a few options when it comes to fencing - all are gorgeous. For this build, I used the "Gold Glass Pack v1.3" (there's also a silver one) and made the swinging door you see in the pic by resizing one of the glass panels and adding some of the extra gold glass clips Glen includes in the kit purchase. Then I just threw in a basic door script and BAM! the perfect pool surround to keep lil' Bryan safe. :))

Welp, that's news for now. My lil' pupper and I are off to sort through my inventory and find that patio furniture I've been dying to put out...wherever it is in there. >.<

 

No comments:

Post a Comment