Sunday, September 18, 2022

Dreamd is a Reality!


Phew! The last few weeks have been a little crazeeeeeeee in my world. Unexpected things have popped up in RL and SL and I've been doing everything I could to keep up, but despite my best efforts, not everything got the attention it deserved. And that kind of stuff makes me nuts. >.<

Anyhoo, I've been putting together something fun for myself that I can't wait to share with you guys as well. I've made an art gallery to display some of my digital art pieces. The gallery is called Dreamd and it will showcase my hybrid art which is a mix of digital and Ai. I would love it if you stopped by and had a look around! You can find it here: Dreamd 

::POSE::

.::Hazeel::. Look at Me ~ Pose 5

Set of 5 single Bento poses; Comes with handy pose HUD!

Hazeel Mainstore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hazeel/193/126/23

Hazeel Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/94353


What I'm Wearing: 

::HEAD/BODY::

/ HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1


[BODY]

Legacy (f) (1.4)


::HAIR::

Stealthic - Aroma


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Legacy

:: DS :: Nicole Glasses

Orsini Jewelry ADELE Necklace Legacy

Orsini Jewelry Celya Ring Bento (2) Legacy R

Orsini Jewelry Celya Ring Bonto Legacy L

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento Legacy L

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento Legacy R

ROSSI. Chic H Bracelet- Gold/Silver

ROSSI. Iced Out Bracelet- Gold


::CLOTHING::

ZAKER : Isabelle Dress PINK (Legacy)


::SHOES::

Phedora ~ Shanty heels

No comments:

Post a Comment