Friday, September 23, 2022

Fall? Not for me.


 It's always Spring in my head.

I know. I know. It's officially Fall. Pumpkin Spice this and Pumpkin Spice that. And if you are like most people, you love Fall. Me? I'm more of a Spring/Summer kinda' girl. So while you guys are out shopping for Autumn decor and picking apples or searching for the perfect pumpkin, I'll be up here in my own little Spring garden planting colorful flowers and feeling the warm breeze in my hair.

I think this Ruin Garden from Mysterious Designs was the PERFECT choice as the focal point of my new little garden spot. The beautiful rounded arch and stone ruins are easy to see in this pic. But what you might not notice right off the bat is that there is a stone staircase behind the arch that leads up to a stone terrace above the pretty pergola! I cannot WAIT to find the perfect furnishings to complete this little piece of heaven. It will make the BEST photo spot - even if everyone else's pics will have Fall foliage in theirs. 

:)

You can find this amazing Ruin Garden at Mysterious Designs along with TONS of beautiful creations!

Happy Fall (and pretend Spring), Y'all!

{HUGS},

- Bryn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment