Saturday, September 18, 2021

Bring On the Fall Season


Psst... I have a secret.

If you only buy ONE Fall outfit this season, make it this one! I'm wearing the MABELLE outfit from LRD and I'm telling you, with all the color and pattern options in the outfit HUD, I don't think I'll need anything else for a loooong while!!! There are T O N S  of options for the sweater and the jeans. If you're like me, you'll spend hours just playing with all the combos in the HUD!

The MABELLE outfit by Loud Rebel Designs can be found at the Sense Event and after that, at the Grey Magic Sim. 



What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Sam 

::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace 

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

LRD Mabelle jeans MAITREYA

LRD Mabelle sweater Maitreya


::SHOES::

REIGN.-  CAROLINA HEELS


::OTHER::

:: DS :: Patricia Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment