Saturday, September 18, 2021

Let's SHOP


All dressed up and ready to tackle all the weekend sales starting today! Woot! 

Lucky for me, I'll be doing it in style thanks to LRD's SANDY outfit - available at the Sense Event and at the Main Store on the Grey Magic sim! 

Now bring on the notecards and the shopping galleries! I've got Syx's credit cards and I'm NOT afraid to use them.


What I'm Wearing:

::HEAD/BODY::

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

[7DS] - BODY 2020 WINNIE bom skin WALNUT


::HAIR::

DOUX - Sam


::ACCESSORIES::

*PKC* Rosary Bento Rings - Maitreya

--- PUMEC   - / Mesh Ears\ - Winter Flower

Cae :: Aurora :: Necklace

Orsini Jewelry COCO Ring Bento


::CLOTHING::

LRD Jacket Sandy maitreya

LRD Skirt Sandy maitreya


::SHOES::

REIGN.-  CAROLINA HEELS

::OTHER::

hive // vacation vibes drink 

[Black Bantam] Paddle Clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment